Monday, October 17, 2011

Do what I say, not what I do!

Haven't been around a computer much... or at least one that I can blog on, so that would explain why I haven't blogged lately.

This past weekend I spent working... little good that did me because my DARLING daughter gave me her cold/flu... and I ended up having to leave yesterday which by policy at my hospital spelled WALK-IN since OC health was closed.... and of course NO nurse slipped me in (which is what I was told "should" have happened) and spent 2 1/2 HOURS waiting to see a doc so that I could have a "sick" note.... to spend 2.5 seconds with the doctor to be told exactly what I knew was wrong! And to just go home and rest - which is what I was trying to do in the first place!!!! Geeze, sometimes I really hate the system, the health care system that is!

Now for those folks who DON'T know, I live with the husband and kids and my in laws and 3 BIL's.... makes for a cramped house and a lot of frustration (on my part mainly)... because I'm always reminded by things that THIS HOUSE IS NOT MINE!!!

I can't wait to be finished school so that I can move to Texas and get my own friggin house! Now everybody, DO NOT EVER MOVE IN WITH YOUR IN LAWS!!!!!!! I did it because it solved a lot of financial difficulties, but while it solved that, it sure did make up with other difficulties.

NOTE*** I'm about to get personal so you can skip this part if you want...
*
*
*
*
*
*
Like how do you have sex with my husband with a house full of people?! And of course it can't be where "we" want to have it, and it has to be quiet.... who REALLY wants to watch what they say and how loud they say it when they're in the throes of love making????!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
Ok I can speak again about less personal stuff.... like what would you ladies/gents do if you lost 12mg of hydromorph?! Of course make an incident report but SHIT did I want to piss in my pants when this happened to me! Now I have to meet with my manager, my nurse educator and my charge nurse.... damnit, damnit, damnit!!!!


Ok well I'll try to post more often... especially since we bought another computer!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! It's beautiful and I love it... I'll do another post devoted to this soon.... until then, ciao everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment