Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Hitting a brick wall and failing

6 weeks in and I'm feelin burnt out already. HOW do ppl go to school YEAR ROUND and not get burnt out.... or if they do, how in the world do they deal AND still succeed?!

I totally bombed my last exam (like ~60%), my last assignments I did poorly on (as in ~75% collectively) and I feel such a lack of motivation to do all these things. I feel like I'm failing at juggling everything on my plate. Though when I don't juggle I'm being told by one entity or another that I'm needed in that avenue (work, spouse, mommy, etc...)

I'm sucking at coping but don't really know how to get more energy or motivation. Hubby thinks that if I will it to be it will be.... sorry doesn't work that way! Been there, tried that.... not working.

Also.... they changed this course from last semester - different teachers and different format... they've changed a bunch of things and loaded the first two months of the semester (not that the last two are really  much better but it doesn't appear to be as severe) and I feel like I'm drowning in all of it. On top of this course I have my elective course that I'm having difficulty keeping up with as well. That teacher LOADS on the readings and websites that we're supposed to read...

Yep failing is not something that I like and I'm trying but feeling as though I'm getting anywhere. ERG!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment