Thursday, February 9, 2012

My dinner BLEW UP!!!!

Last night when I was at work, I brought my dinner with me. My MIL had made palau - a rice dish with chicken. VERY yummy. Was VERY VERY much looking forward to eating it. So when I went on break I put my dish in the microwave, as I've done a million times!

I put it in for TWO minutes, and when the microwave said ONE second, I heard it go KABOOM. When I opened the microwave I saw this.....................

OH MY GOODNESS!!! I could barely imagine it so I took a picture - cause WHO would actually BELIEVE that this happened?!

Thankfully the cafeteria was still open, UNFORTUNATELY I ONLY had my credit card available and at the cafeteria you HAVE to buy $10 or more in order to be able to even USE it!!! Crappy part is that I'm on a diet and so it's not like I can buy pop, or chips or dessert.... they have unhealthy stuff there. So I had to buy two soups (delicious tho- butternut squash) and two vitamin waters (at $3 each which SUCKS!). I had my dinner and then went back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment