Wednesday, January 16, 2013

NCLEX-PN - wish me luck!

This week is rather a biggie - I take my NCLEX-PN exam.

So now hubby wants me to do the practice exams. That's what tomorrow is going to consist of.

Then tomorrow night, we head to Niagara falls to have a romantic (less so considering we have to bring the 3 1/2 yr old with us as no one can watch her while we're gone) night away and then I do my exam on Thursday morning.

I have to admit, I'm not as nervous to take this one. I think it's because I've been working and been able to see quite a few different disease processes and diagnoses and such. I feel like because of the experience with working, I have more knowledge from the "real" world and not just the one that lives in side text books. Anyone else see it that way?

I sure hope I pass this on one try, I'll certainly feel really defeated if I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment