Monday, February 11, 2013

Planning a vacation....

Hubby works at a manufacturing plant for drinks (they make tetra packs of juice sort of thing and like gatorade and coca cola drinks) and works in the lab - and they decided to tell him today that in ONE week, they're going to close the plant for a week....

So now I get to plan us a get away!!! And where did I plan to go you ask???

Well great wolf lodge sort of place - indoor water park - YAY!!!


Little tyke will be UBER excited, she LOVES swimming and anything water related so this will certainly be right up her alley. And when I mentioned it to hubby he signed on board.

Now I just have to wait a week to go. OOOOOOoooooo I can't wait. I love water parks, they're fun!

It also includes the night away and dinner and breakfast so I'm looking forward to that as well.

Now to just get some of this course work finished and submitted.... off I go to do that then

No comments:

Post a Comment