Thursday, February 6, 2014

If I haven't said it before I'll say it now...

I HATE SNOW!!!!!!!!! Hate is a VERY strong word. I've tried to teach my kids this. I HATE my son's father - he tried to ruin my life (almost succeeded too), I have good reason to hate the guy. So what has snow done to make me hate it so?

We (the southern part of my province) got DUMPED on - amounts that I haven't seen since I was a kid (yay global warming). If I had known that we were going to get THAT much snow I wouldn't have taken little tyke to school, I would have kept her at home. When I opened the door this morning it had already snowed a bit - I thought we would be ok. Me getting ALMOST stuck should have been a clue to turn around and drive back home and not worry about having to go out again later in the day. Ya I'm an idiot - figured that the snow plow would be by before school let out and we would be good to go.

Not that lucky I'm afraid. So off I go without snow boots (remember I hate snow, but I live in a world of denial about the weather I have to endure) with a sweater (again, denial)... and just about get stuck on my road!!! OOOOoooo was I regretting bringing little tyke to school!!!

But made it I did and I made it home as well (thank the good lord!) - note to self, if you see the snow accumulating, DON'T GO OUT IN IT!!!!!!!!! Stay home and stay warm!

1 comment:

  1. I take it you're getting a lot of snow where you are? We are about to get another snow storm here too...but we only get a few inches that last a few days at a time so we actually look forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete