Thursday, February 13, 2014

Almost back to work

Talked to Oc health today, about the same 'ol stuff. It's like they don't listen. Go figure.

I'm supposed to start back to work next week - very excited about this. I didn't think I would miss it as much as I do.

Spoke to my charge nurse as well to let her know that I was going to be coming back next week for my expected shifts.

Clinical is coming up as well. It'll be nice to follow up with my little old lady about how her social event this past week that she contracted with me for. I'll be surprised if she actually enjoyed it but there's always a chance at her surprising me.

Valentine's day is tomorrow.... little tyke is UBER excited about it. We got her special ones this year since it's her first time. We were also going to make cup cakes but her teacher told me that no outside food was allowed in the classroom - MAJOR disappointment! Hopefully all the kids will be happy with what we got. We'll see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment