Monday, November 4, 2013

Boy did I enjoy myself

When I was pregnant I just KNEW that I was pregnant with a DD - and I was eccstatic. I've always dreamed of having one, being able to do her hair, dress her up and enjoy all the "girly" things that come along with having a daughter. Now while I got the daughter, I didn't necessarily get all the "daughter" to go along with the daughter. I got a little girl who LOVES to dress up and put on dresses but she LOVES short hair. Something that's frustrating to me. I want to be able to do braids and pony's and she just won't let me - ugh.

Halloween was fun this year though because she got so involved in the matter. We picked out her costume - a fairy. And she said the funniest thing... "I'm going to flap my wings and fly to every house so that I can get candy" - oh my goodness she has such an imagination! THIS is one of the main reasons why I want to be a nurse in a paeds ward - the things that come out of their mouths!

I'll leave you with a pic of the little tyke



No comments:

Post a Comment