Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Round and round we go

So my hospital won't employ me because my neurologist won't complete paperwork or answer their damn phone. Their doctor said that he would help me get to a new neurologist in the big city, but I haven't heard from him (big surprise right). Story of my life! I see my immunologist in two days, doubt that he'll do anything or give me an official diagnosis. Who knows, I suppose I could always get surprised, but not likely.

There's only a month left in school, this thought is so shocking to me. I never thought I would get to this point. I've come against so many hurdles that I thought it would be impossible for me to surmount them all. But here we are, a month left.

My mom said her boss won't give her the time off. I found a way around this where she'll fly the day of my grad, come to it and then the same day fly back. I knew based on how she was acting/saying when I gave her this solution that she wouldn't take me up on this. Sure enough, that's exactly what happened. She didn't care that she was hurting my feelings. She said that she was too "scared" to do that all in the winter. I'm calling bullshit but who am I to judge. Whatever, I've come to expect that she'll disappoint me.

I went looking into housing for moving to my southern city, things are affordable. Heck, I can even get a small house. But hubby pissed (I was going to say rain but he was harsh and mean and difficult to talk to abou this) all over this. He just wants to put money into someone else's pocket. It's frustrating to me. Don't know how we're going to come to a mutual point of understanding and agreement. It seems we're oceans apart.

Last evening my DD was in the bathtub and my BIL was visiting and kept asking where DD was even though I'd already told her where she was. She then got all huffy that she wasn't out yet because she needed to "practice" her religious reading with her before she read with her teacher (which I don't understand why we pay her if my MIL is the one doing the practice with my DIL) and said that if my DD needed to get out then she should go tell my DD to get out of the tub. Well my BIL said that it was my "duty" to go do this. For the reasons list above, I said to him and I also put it out there that if I was to leave DD behind while I move south (which is what I'm intending to do - hubby is being left behind as well) then she will have to step up and be an authority figure (which thus far she has sucked at). But of course he argues with me and then my MIL goes upstairs and actually gets her out of the tub (after me giving her the notion that she could literally pull the plug in order to get her out) so that she could practice. Should be interesting when things come to fruition.

No comments:

Post a Comment