Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Dr's visit was interesting

Went to the Dr's today - needed my morphine prescription (need it when the surgeon tightens the seton) since the surgeon won't (says that's my gen physician's responsibility). Got that done.

Interesting part came when I asked if he could print out the form when he okay'd me to go back to work. I thought it was the end of Nov/beginning of Dec.... turns out it was Nov 11th! If I win my appeal it means that I could be looking at getting more money. Yay. Now I really don't understand WHY the hospital couldn't make an appt to see me regarding disciplinary action. Makes me more frustrated about the entire thing.

I can't wait til Thurs - a couple of my girlfriend's and I are getting together for dinner. It's always fun times when we hang. None of us are in the same field so when we talk to each other it makes it a bit more interesting because none of us really know much of what the other person does. Plus I haven't seen one of the girls in almost a year and the other (who said she's coming but I'll believe it when I see it) one I haven't seen in 2 years. It'll be nice to get together and catch up. Plus we're going to the new restaurant in the city so it should be yummy. I'm really looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment