Monday, January 6, 2014

Going to the union - wish me luck!!!

I'm so frustrated with my hospital. I want to scream at them. Why the hell is it so difficult to go back to work when you actually want to?! Usually OC health are fighting with YOU to go back. I emailed them, called them and they aren't returning anything.

Now I'm getting ahold of my union to see if someone will get a hold of me and tell me WHY I can't go back to work.



And I had damn well better get paid for all this time off. I'm not getting ANY money sitting on my broken ass so someone had better pay me for all this.

And bring me some money!


I will be now emailing and calling my union ppl to try to see if things can get done; I don't know what more I can do other than actually driving to my hospital and expecting them to talk to me in person - and let me tell you that if this union rep doesn't get something done by wednesday, that's exactly what I will be doing!

Maybe not me personally, but it will be ME who gets them invovlved to get me working again!
I totally expected that I would be working by now, especially since I've been cleared by medical for so long now.... wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment